Arriving as one of the biggest three ESP in paranormal field, Clairvoyance is known from a French word meaning the clear-seeing. The sight mentioned here does not only refer to the ability of seeing things physically, but rather any image, event, and vision that are either taking place or happened in the past as well as taking place in the future. Then we’re starting to find out more about the “clairs” commonly known as “clear” in French meanings. Each of them is named to specify the way the reader receives the information in spiritual way. The mentioned “clairs” are described as below:
- Clairvoyance (also known as clear sight or psychic vision)
- Clairsentience (a clear sense or psychic feeling including clairempathy)
- Clairaudience (psychic hearing and clear hearing)
- Claircognizance (clear knowing or psychic knowing)
- Clairgustance (clear tasting or psychic tasting)
- Clairalience (clear or psychic smelling, and occasionally called as clairscent)
This is all related “clair” types of psychic abilities that you usually see the most in every clairvoyant reading nowadays. Now let’s examine each of the “clair” as below for your further understanding:
- Clairvoyance: clairvoyant is the word used solely to indicate all types of psychic abilities. For example, when a reader claims herself to be a clairvoyant, it means that she could employ other “clair” abilities as well as clairvoyance in readings.
- Clairaudience: it means that the reader will be more open to another auditory perspective. This “clair” helps a person to be able to hear the smallest sounds and voices both within and outside the body to get the answers to any question.
- Clairsentience: this type of clair causes anyone to concentrate mostly on how different things feel to him physically and emotionally, which allows him to be open to any sensing-based perspective. As compared to the remaining clairvoyant abilities, this one is the easiest for anyone to build up as long as he’s more open to the extra-sensory abilities.
- Channeling: the psychic ability of contacting non-physical energies like Masters, Angels, and Guides in another world.
- Precognitive: the psychic ability of knowing something happening beforehand.
- Premonition: the psychic ability of sensing any upcoming event, or sometimes seen as a gut feeling about something.
- Telepathy: the psychic ability of hearing inner thoughts from others and transferring those thoughts and ideas to the senders.
- Healer: a healer can see different patterns even among daily interactions with friends and people surrounding you.
- Medium: the psychic ability of communicating with those who have crossed over, and used to obtain information from the loved one or even strangers.
Any further information relating to the subject “Clairvoyant Abilities”, please submit your own questions on our site immediately.